Life Sciences Recruitment
For Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and BioTechnology Talent
Recruitment for the MedTech & Life Sciences Industries
The Life Sciences Industry (Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, and BioTechnology) is undergoing rapid expansion and while the industry numbers look promising, the organizations hiring Life Sciences talent face several challenges regarding hiring, but most importantly, retaining talent.
Through our deep roots with MedTech, Life Sciences, and Healthcare clients...
We are one of very few firms that can hire at scale on a quick ramp. Hiring is all about who wins the talent first, and working with high urgency, we address this through our easy, no hassle approach to talent solutions and RPO services. As a pioneer in RPO with two decades of track record,, we’ve received accolades for our recruiting capabilities for recruiting key talent in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare and medical device industries. Our Senior and Principal Recruiters have the background and experience for fulfilling global roles within heavily regulated industries.
Areas of Specialty
- Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Operations & Medical Affairs
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Research & Development
- Software, Cloud, and Electro-Mechanical
- Marketing & Sales
- IT, Finance, and G&A
Global, On-Demand, Technology-Driven RPO Solutions
At Pierpoint, we combine our networking depth in MedTech and Life Science talent, to onboard talent for our clients going through a significant hiring ramp. Our agile and flexible approach means that we can quickly start immediately after the intake call and focus on your priorities — identifying top talent to execute on your product development, clinical study, quality milestones, or new commercial strategy.
Key Benefits of Working With Pierpoint International
After an initial assessment of your needs, we develop a customized, all-inclusive recruiting solution, that addresses your talent acquisition gaps. A well supported Talent Acquisition Team you lead, working collaboratively with the expertise and outreach we provide will give your company a sustainable competitive advantage over the war for talent.
- Reduced Ramp Up Time
- Scalable & Flexible Cost
- Effectiveness and Transparency
- No Implementation or Buyout Fee
- All-Inclusive, Simple Contract Terms
- US, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC Talent Coverage
- Reduced Time-to-Fill and Robust Pipeline
- Increased Talent Engagement & Offer Acceptance
Oncology Therapy & Technology Company with 10,000 Employees
Pierpoint’s client specializes in radiation oncology treatment and software maker, headquartered in Palo Alto, California with $3.2B in revenues. Their medical devices include linear accelerators and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy, and brachytherapy.
- Geography: North America
- Hires: 500+ / year
- Positions: Electro-Mechanical Engineers, Embedded Software Engineers, Cloud Engineers, UI/UX Designer, Field Service Engineers, Health Economics & Reimbursement Specialists, R&D Directors, Senior Accountants, Regional Sales Manager
- 3x increased candidate funnel
- 60% reduction of recruitment costs
- Agency spend and dependency reduced
- Positive feedback on TA team from hiring managers
- Easy to budget, predictable hiring results
- 7 years full-cycle RPO partnership