VP of Business Development
Location: US, Remote
About Pierpoint International
Pierpoint believes that our best asset is our people and is determined to ensure the same for our clients. It drives our vision to enable businesses to gain a competitive advantage using the power of talented people, the right technologies, tailored processes, and proper planning. We’re curious and driven individuals. Each day, we’re looking for ways to find, engage and hire the best talent worldwide. Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas, and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our clients means being people-first within our own organization. That’s where you come in.
As a VP of Business Development on our National Sales Team, you’ll be responsible for leading end-to-end sales cycles for both new business development and existing account expansion. You will qualify new leads and targets through contract negotiation for RPO opportunities and Talent Acquisition Programs. You will support and enhance Pierpoint’s Programs offerings, including solution design and technology / operational enhancements.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have a history of excellence in sales performance. You will be responsible for ensuring personal and organizational annual sales goals are met, supporting the planned growth and expansion of Pierpoint’s Recruitment Solutions. You can proficiently identify and maximize opportunities to align and support customers including special events, industry conferences, and meetings.
- Expertise in Complex Solution Development. You have a track record of repeated success in managing long sales cycles; you’ve effectively built and designed holistic Talent Programs with aspects encompassing people, process, and technology. Your solutions drive efficiency for our clients and our internal teams.
- Quality drives you. You will drive the highest level of quality and efficiency of each solution by defining the strongest and best-suited processes and procedures available to each Talent Program.
- You are an expert. You may have an area, or vertical that you feel most passionate about, but our sales leaders are highly competitive across all verticals and markets. They understand the hiring needs of their respective clients and can speak from an informed position to quickly transfer to a trusted advisor.
- You are a team player. Pierpoint is a highly collaborative and team-oriented organization. As the Senior Business Development Leader, you will work with our Delivery and Solutions teams to provide great customer service to our clients and drive exceptional teamwork within the overall RPO teams. You are an impressive communicator with strong interpersonal, team building, negotiation, presentation & convincing skills with the ability to think out of the box and contribute ideas towards achieving business excellence.
- You are resilient and flexible. You can develop creative solutions and prioritize based on a changing environment. You are a pro at handling high-volume accounts and are both tactical and strategic. You work well in a fast-paced ever-changing environment and can manage highly dynamic clients without interruption to your pipeline, or their business needs.
- You are adaptable. You can adapt to different personalities in a dynamic work environment – and can provide differing levels of administrative support for several distinct individuals. You are comfortable consulting with and presenting to C-Suite and other stakeholders. This is an individual contributor role, but you will need to lead by example.
- 10+ years of proven Executive Sales, Account Management, and results-oriented delivery within the Human Capital industry, specifically highly complex RPO programs
- Demonstrated success in selling to the C-Suite/VP level within a company’s structure
- Proficient in Excel, SalesForce.com, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Revenue Forecasting and Projection
- 3-5 years of RPO Delivery or Consultation experience in high volume and strategic accounts preferred
Pierpoint International is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.