Senior Manufacturing Recruiter
Location: Germany, Austria, or Switzerland (DACH), Remote
About Pierpoint International
Pierpoint believes that our best asset is our people and is determined to ensure the same four our clients. It drives our vision to enable businesses to gain a competitive advantage using the power of talented people, the right technologies, tailored processes, and proper planning. We’re curious and driven individuals. Each day, we’re looking for ways to find, engage and hire the best talent worldwide. Maybe you’re the missing voice who tells us what comes next.
To that end, it’s a welcoming and supportive culture here. We treasure authentic diversity, prioritize inclusion and make sure there’s room at the table. Together, we ask hard questions. We abandon the way things have always been done. We experiment, test new ideas, and help each team member grow. Because being people-first with our clients means being people-first within our own organization. That’s where you come in.
As a member of Pierpoint, the Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies, and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Develop diversity talent and sourcing strategies appropriate for Manufacturing recruiting.
- Native/Fluent German.
- At least 4 years of extensive experience in full recruitment life cycle.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- An ability to adjust to changing workflows and demands.
- Passive headhunting experience and techniques, candidate experience, and offer negotiations B.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Pierpoint International is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.